Holy Cross Australian Orthodox Mission Inc
2013 Annual General Meeting
Notice in accordance with Part C rule 11 of the HCAOM Inc Rules that the 2013 AGM will be held at
Holy Cross Mission
261-265 Spring St Melbourne
Sunday 24 November 2013
after the celebration of the Divine Liturgy (approx 11.30am)
The ordinary business of the AGM will be:
1. To confirm the minutes of the previous AGM.
2. To receive reports tabled by the Administrator, Secretary, Treasurer and Web Administrator.
3. To elect the office-bearers of the Mission and the Public Officer in accordance with the Constitution.
4. To receive and consider the statement to be submitted to the relevant legislative body by the Mission in accordance with section 101 of the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012.
5. To consider any other motion proposed by a member of the Board who was a valid member prior to and at the time of this Annual General Meeting
Special resolution: to adopt new rules of governance.
In accordance with Part E rule 29, this is written notice, at least 21 days prior to the scheduled meeting date, that a special resolution will be made to adopt a new constitution. Three quarters of registered members in attendance must approve the amendment.
Particulars of the alterations: please see [*document available upon request – please contact the Treasurer*] which contains the amended model rules, to be adopted in its entirety.
6. To consider any motions brought by members provided that notice of such a motion is received by the Secretary at least seven days prior to the time and date advertised for the Annual General Meeting and that such notice is given in writing and sent either by post, facsimile or email.
Please RSVP to the Treasurer on 0403 847 521 or firstname.lastname@example.org your attendance or apology.